Job Number 22132123
Job Category Engineering & Facilities
Location Sheraton Lampung Hotel, Jalan Wolter Monginsidi No. 175, Bandar Lampung, Lampung, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
- Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment.
- Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, etc. Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves.
- Order, mark, and stock parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory and purchase orders log. Inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Operate power lift.
- Complete the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test.
- Inspect fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems.
- Assist in the development of disaster response protocols.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guest’s service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identity, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost savings.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
|When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.|